发布：2020-09-29 09:50:17 点击：
1. He was very busy yesterday，otherwise he___ to the meeting.
A. would have
2. You can't hear what I'm saying ____ you stop talking.
A. only if
D. except that
3. Sorry I can't answer your question. I know____ about the subject.
A. a little
4. I ____ get this done immediately or it will be too late.
5. He____ working till he was seventy years old.
A. kept up
B. kept on
C. kept to
D. kept out
6. You ought to take every___ of improving your English.
7. ____ from space，our earth，with water covering 70% of its surface，appears as a “blue pla”。
C. To be seen
D. Having seen
8. The novel ended happily，and the young couple was married____.
A. in the final
B. in the end
C. to the last
D. in conclusion
9. The building___ mostly undamaged after the earthquake，and only minor repairs were necessary.
10. He is an honest official and never any gifts from people who sought his help .
D. took up
11. He stood waving until the train was out of _____.
12. It is important to____ people with respect and understanding.
13. The preparations for the trip will be____ till next week.
A. put out
B. put over
C. put off
D. put up
14. Parking is a big problem____.
A. the traffic is so
B. is so the traffic
C. so the traffic is
D. so is the traffic
15. Nobody can be set in motion without a force _____ on it.
B. to act
16. I know a number of occasions____ people died from water pollution.
17. Dirty water must not be _____ with drinking water.
18. The main road through the city was blocked for three hours today after an accident____ two buses.
19. Will you go to the meeting ____ visiting the museum please?
D. instead of
20. Smith is to study medicine as soon as he ____ military service.
A. will finish
B. has finished
D. would finish
21. If a metal bar is heated，the greater the heat ____，the larger the expansion.
B. being applied
D. is applied
22. They did not discover until later____ the car had been destroyed.
23. He has already made up his mind. It's no use ____ him.
A. try to persuade
B. trying to persuade
C. to try to persuade
D. to try persuading
24. It is much easier to talk about social change than____.
A. to bring it about
B. to bring it on
C. to bring it up
D. to bring it out
25. ____ seems easy in theory seems difficult in practice.
26. The house is dark;the Browns_____ to bed.
A. may go
B. should go
C. should have gone
D. must have gone
27. This is a mistake which is typical ____ beginners.
A. for B. of
C. to D. with
28. There may be，somewhere outside the solar system，intelligent life ____ messages to us.
D. has sent
29. Please be sure to telephone me the next time you____.
30. All the machines____ by the end of the following week.
A. were repaired
B. will be repaired
C. have been repaired
D. will have been repaired
1—5 ABCAB 6—10 CABDB
11—15 AACDC 16—20 CCDDB
21—25 ADBAC 26—30 DBCDD